Monday 14 November 2016

Target Audience Questionnaire

TA Questionnaire

Josh,  Male, 17


  1. What do you enjoy doing outside of school/work?: I'd say I'm a creative minded person, who in spare time creates videos on the platform called Youtube. Nevertheless, I often go to cinemas with my friends to watch new outcoming movies.
  2. Do you enjoy thriller movies? If so, why? I do enjoy thriller movies because they bring a lot of suspense which makes me feel like I'm inside the movie and I'm usually able to have a connection with the main character.
  3. Do you enjoy the sub-genre of horror/mystery in thrillers? If so, why? The sub-genres of horror/mystery are very calm and suspenseful which makes them extremely enjoyable. They make me feel like anything can happen at any given moment.
  4. Who is your favourite character from any thriller movie? The most iconic character when I think of thriller movies is James Bond who, throughout the years, has brought the audience a tremendous amount of action.
  5. What is your favourite quality in thriller movies? The suspense is what makes the thriller movies successful as it keeps the audience at the edge of the seat.
  6. Do you consider the movie "The Sixth Sense" successful? Why? I've seen this movie a while ago, however I remember that it used a lot of dark lighting which built up the suspense just how I like it, therefore yes, I think it was successful.

Emily, Female, 18
  1. What do you enjoy doing outside of school/work?: I often enjoy outdoor activities such as cycling, netball or badminton, however I sometimes enjoy sitting down on my couch, watch a good movie and forget about the world.
  2. Do you enjoy thriller movies? If so, why? Thrillers are not my favourite genre, however I would watch it with a group of friends at a cinema.
  3. Do you enjoy the sub-genre of horror/mystery in thrillers? If so, why? I enjoy mystery movies, therefore thriller movies with mystery sub-genre are much better than action thrillers like James Bond.
  4. Who is your favourite character from any thriller movie? I haven't seen many thriller movies, which means that I haven't got a favourite character.
  5. What is your favourite quality in thriller movies? Thriller movies are only good when they create a lot of enigmas which cannot be answered instantly as it makes me think what will happen next.
  6. Do you consider the movie "The Sixth Sense" successful? Why? I haven't seen this movie, but I have heard the name of this movie quite a lot which suggests to me that it is successful

No comments:

Post a Comment